Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Goodbye Frozen Alaska!

Goodbye Homer, Goodbye TBTB Dogs, Goodbye Beanie, Goodbye Christmas Holidays for 2011! I am headed home to Ohio - in an envelope with my beloved book, Avatars of Gaia.
It is my destiny to help save the Earth. I took the oath by saying out loud,'I promise to never show this book site to any mutant plant agent from Hazard Hollow'. You can help too by going to the website and getting the book: http://www.amazon.com/Avatars-Gaia-Escape-Hazard-Hollow/dp/0578040557

We all need to help save planet earth. I learned so much in Alaska and want to share it with all my friends and family. I will miss the resident dogs: LucGoose, WoodBoy, ZipDoodle, RockDog, Anne Banane & BunBun Roush plus my cousin dogs Tully & HomeBoy, and all the visiting dogs that I met in Camp. And of course, Beanie who I will see in a few weeks because she is coming to visit. I have so much to share with everyone!

I got to stay one day extra as it was too cold to put me in an envelope yesterday. But today is the day and Beanie and I are on our way to the Post Office to send me on my way in an envelope marked 'special care.' I will be with my family soon and then back to school.

Goodbye all, I hope to see you when I return next summer.

Flatman Josh flying off for now. Woof! Woof!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment